Twix is one of the most popular candy bars in the world. While we eat it, we’ve yet to drink it. Until now. This creamy Twix Milkshake recipe, a blend up of the cookie center, caramel topping and chocolate coating, is well on its way to be the most popular milkshake in the world!
2 cups vanilla ice cream
2 (50g each) Twix chocolate bars
¼ cup whole milk
1 tbsp chocolate sauce
Chocolate sprinkles, to rim glass
Marshmallow fluff, to rim glass
Twix chocolate bar, chopped, to garnish
Place chocolate sprinkles on a large plate. Rub the rim of a tall milkshake glass with marshmallow fluff and dip glass in sprinkles. Set aside.
For the milkshake, using a blender, combine vanilla ice cream, chocolate bars, milk and chocolate sauce. Blend until smooth and pour into prepared milkshake glass. Garnish with chopped Twix bar.
Our top 3 popcorn flavour combinations are as addictive as they are easy to make. Whether you’re craving some spicy kernels or you’ve got a sweet tooth that needs satisfying, we’ve got the tried and tested version here. Try chilli and fennel, caramel and banana or sea salt and dark chocolate to perk up your popcorn for movie night!
Dark chocolate, oilve oil & sea salt popcornPop your kernels in olive oil. Melt dark chocolate, then stir in some olive oil to taste. Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
Start the popcorn off in oil and butter. While the popcorn is warm, mix in curry powder to taste and season with salt.
Fennel seed & chilli popcorn
Use chilli oil to pop your kernels. While it is warm, stir in fennel seeds to taste and season with salt. If you like a spicy kick, sprinkly over a few extra chilli flakes.
chips, then stir through the popcorn with some dulce de leche.
Let’s do this!!
Vanilla Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
Three Bunnie’s food journal: http://bit.ly/20U8oyy
– 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 cup of turbinado sugar
– 1/2 tsp of aluminum free baking powder
– 1/2 tsp of baking soda
– 1/2 cup of coconut milk
– 1/4 cup and 2 tbs of vegan butter
– 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
– 2 pints of your favorite vegan ice cream ( we used @so_delicious coconut vanilla bean)
1. Combine all dry ingredients excluding chocolate chips into a medium sized bowl and stir well.
2. Combine all wet ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir well.
3. Combine wet to dry ingredients and stir. Once dough begins to form add 1 cup of chocolate chip and knead (dough will be slightly sticky).
4. Preheat oven to 350°. Grab dough and form into a ball. Place onto a baking sheet and press down.
5. Repeat process until finished and place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Once time is up remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Melt remaining chocolate chips by double boiling. Slice ice cream pints into how many slices you will need.
8. Place ice cream slices in between cookies. Dip sandwiches into melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Store in freezer and serve when ready 🌼
For more of Three Bunnies go to… Instagram: @3.bunnies, Facebook: Three Bunnies and Snapchat: three.bunnies
Things for Dad to Do on his SPECIAL DAY
Find your all time favorite song/tune – play it to your kids and explain why you like it, when you first heard it etc. If you have an instrument and can play it to them – even better!
Teach the little ones one of your “tricks” – could be a party trick, your secret method for something or a skill. If you have a young baby show them something that haven’t discovered yet, e.g. how to blow raspberries, blink or stack blocks.
Plant something that grows with your kids … like a tree or a seed, and make a wish. Watch it grow over the next few months / years
Let your kids dress you and style your hair (if you have a baby, dress them in something you usually wear and take a photo)
Take a short time out and have some “me” time. Relax, do something you really enjoy or do nothing at all
Visit a place with your kids that YOU have never been to
Connect with your dad in some way. If he’s passed away – visit his grave or find a memento
Have a water gargling contest with your kids or gargle to your baby / partner
Hop on you tube and find a snippet of your favorite show when you were a kid – play it to your kids
Light a candle for yourself or get your kids / family to do it. Pat yourself on the back – you’re a great dad!